Additional Safety Measures
We have taken some extra special safety measures to ensure that all George & Matilda stores remain hygienic. These measures include:
- Hand sanitiser available – Hand sanitiser is provided for all patients to use on arrival and during their visit to the practice.
- Frames disinfected – Our frames are always disinfected after being handled and/or tried on.
- Test rooms and equipment disinfected – Our test rooms and equipment are thoroughly disinfected after each patient.
- Regular disinfecting of practice – Increased in-practice cleaning and disinfecting as well as frequent disinfecting of high touch areas including waiting chairs and counter surfaces.
- Regular handwashing breaks for staff – Team members take regular handwashing breaks to clean and sanitise hands in between serving patients.
- Personal Protection Devices – Protective gloves and face masks worn by team members when necessary.
- Safe social distancing – Safe distancing measures implemented in practice with the 1.5m spacing marked out.
- Patients pre-screened – All patients pre-screened for cold & flu like symptoms over the phone prior to appointment.
- Rescheduling of appointments if symptomatic – Patient appointments rescheduled for a later date if they are symptomatic.
- Strict protocol for unwell staff – Team members who are unwell are required to stay home.
- Telehealth appointments available – Telehealth eye tests are available from the comfort of your own home. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 056 225 to book or find out more.
- Free delivery – Free home delivery available for all contact lens orders. Simply call 1300 056 225 to place your order.
At George & Matilda Eyecare we are dedicated to supporting our local communities, and we will continue to explore ways we can provide services during these uncertain times.
We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.
Please get in touch using the contact details below if you have any questions.
Contact us by phone: 1300 056 225