Clariti® 1-day multifocal lenses are designed for wearers who have difficulty reading as well as being nearsighted or farsighted. These lenses allow wearers to enjoy all the convenience of a daily disposable and the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel in one lens.
- Silicone hydrogel lenses allow more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses. That is important because it creates a highly “breathable” lens that promotes whiter** eyes and helps keep your eyes healthy.
- Clariti® 1-day lenses feature high water content***—a key feature for comfort. The technology creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules, holding them tightly to the lens surface. This ensures a highly wettable lens surface, supporting excellent all-day comfort.
- Clariti® 1 day multifocal also has the added benefit of UV protection* to support all day wear.
- *Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed
- **Data on file; clariti 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®.
- ***Manufacturer’s quoted core water content.