If you have astigmatism, your eyesight can be blurry or distorted when looking at both near and far objects. Clariti® 1 day toric allows sufferers of astigmatism a great vision experience, lets you enjoy all the convenience of a daily disposable contact lens, and has the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel all in one lens.
- Silicone hydrogel lenses allow more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses. That is important because it creates a highly “breathable” lens that promotes whiter** eyes and helps keep your eyes healthy.
- Clariti® 1 day lenses feature high water content***—a key feature for comfort. The technology creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules, holding them tightly to the lens surface. This ensures a highly wettable lens surface, supporting excellent all-day comfort.
- Clariti® 1 day toric also has the added benefit of UV protection* to support all day wear.
- *Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
- **Data on file; Clariti 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®.
- ***Manufacturer’s quoted core water content.