If the convenience of daily disposable contacts appeals to you, clariti® 1 day lenses with UVA and UVB protection* are an excellent choice—whether you’re new to contact lenses or want to switch from your current hydrogel lenses to the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel.
- Silicone hydrogel lenses allow more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses. That is important because it creates a highly “breathable” lens that promotes whiter** eyes and helps keep your eyes healthy.
- Clariti® 1-day lenses feature high water content***—a key feature for comfort. The technology creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules, holding them tightly to the lens surface. This ensures a highly wettable lens surface, supporting excellent all-day comfort.
- *Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
- **Data on file; clariti 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®.
- ***Manufacturer’s quoted core water content.